- Barbie Record Player with my first 45s — Stevie Wonder’s Part Time Lover and El Debarge’s Rhythm of the Night.
- Leather-bound, vintage edition of the Complete Works of Shakespeare.
- Trip to Disney World to take my niece and nephew for the first time ever.
- Mom-created book of our family history through photos and words.
- A framed, large-scale Keith Haring print.
- Jewelry box my stepdad made me.
- One year of Apple one-on-one sessions.
- Scrapbooks with every email I wrote my mom during my college travels.
- Boston pub crawl planned in my honor.
- A trip to Las Vegas with my mom.
- Kee-Kee, my first pet ever, a sweet, grey and white tabby kitty I got from my mom when I was seven.
- My kinda surprise engagement ring from my now husband that he properly proposed to me with on bended knee a few days before Christmas. I’m in loads of trouble that this is number two. Loads.
- My E.T. stuffed animal that promptly lost its plastic eye ball in a game of four-square.
- My iPhone, another biggie from my husband.
- My boom box with cassette tapes with the top 40 songs of the day, circa 1982